Corsa B £180

RobT

Gosh. Takes me back to learning to drive. I've never driven a Corsa of this vintage since. Can't go wrong for that sort of money either. Shame Londinium is so far away. And that I'm skint. Could do with a cheap runaround while the 2CV is (hopefully) being fettled next year. She hates PAS.

I could get the train down and deliver?

Gosh. Takes me back to learning to drive. I've never driven a Corsa of this vintage since. Can't go wrong for that sort of money either. Shame Londinium is so far away. And that I'm skint. Could do with a cheap runaround while the 2CV is (hopefully) being fettled next year. She hates PAS.

Ditto- My BSM Corsa B was the last one I drove. Despite my (and untold hundreds) hack handed gear crunching and general abuse 17 years on R617CKV still lives according to the DVLA!

A Corsa Mk 1 got abandoned along the road from me early this week or maybe last weekend. Went past today and predictably itd beeen vandalised, windows smashed, panels kicked in etc. Wouldn't bother me but all the contents including kids toys & blankets & whatnot are now all strewn all over the layby. What a bastards trick.

I'm about 12-15 miles away on the other, cheaper, side of London. You got family over there or sommat?

They're all from London originally! My sister and her family are in Twickenham and my parents are in Kingston, the rest of us are spread all over the shop. 

• 3 weeks later...

Have you managed to open the fuel flap yet?

Yep, it was the cap I was struggling with. I got annoyed and whacked it with a mallet which did the trick. Easy fix!

It was on vapours again so I've put in another four litres. Price is now £184.36p...

Just want the fugger gone now.