For sale: Citroen Xantia TD Bosch Veg Oil LOVE ME LOVE MY DOG NOW £350

Cavcraft

My computer and phone have had a massive anti-Autoshite SPAZ ATTACK so I've had to register a new account, with thanks to Dave and Trigger.

I'm getting a new motor tomorrow, here's all anybody needs to know (unless it was a white Calibra)...

cavcrafts new motor.jpg

What do I win?

Is it a WAB24262GB freestanding washing machine?

The WAB24262GB washing machine from Bosch gives you superb cleaning results with an excellent price tag. It boasts a VarioPerfect™ function that lets you choose a faster wash using more energy or a longer wash using less energy. The 6kg capacity makes it ideal for a couple or a small family and you get a whopping 15 programmes to choose from, including a handy 15 minute Quick Wash. You’ll also love the Sportswear programme that gives clothes an extra rinse to get rid of stains such as sweat, mud and grass.

A VSX, so it has hydractive suspension. WELJEL.

I had a non turbo diesel Xantia, it was quite slow - the main frustration was the chassis could handle a lot more power, so you'd 'out corner' slower cars but not be able to catch up with them on the straights to overtake.

1.9TD Xantias aren't very quick either, but they're a lot easier to drive quickly, and tuneable.