Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

seat-leon-2-0-tdi-se-technology-business

I knew it was a Seat because of the big badge on the back, had to google which one.  Apparently a Leon estate, sometimes seems to be an Exeo?  Anyway, the one I spotted today was in this fabulous turquoise metallic with not-stupid wheels and just looked really nice.  It's one of those cars where all the photographs make it look like a knock-off Audi while in person it's quite a smart bit of design.  Anway, I didn't know they existed until today, so here we are.

I knew it was a Seat because of the big badge on the back, had to google which one. Apparently a Leon estate, sometimes seems to be an Exeo? Anyway, the one I spotted today was in this fabulous turquoise metallic with not-stupid wheels and just looked really nice. It's one of those cars where all the photographs make it look like a knock-off Audi while in person it's quite a smart bit of design. Anway, I didn't know they existed until today, so here we are.

Its a leon estate, my daughter has a 15 plate one the exact colour as that one. It had those wheels o it until I wrote off my leon so she took my nicer 17" wheels which had new tyres on and those wheels went away on my write off.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I knew it was a Seat because of the big badge on the back, had to google which one. Apparently a Leon estate, sometimes seems to be an Exeo? Anyway, the one I spotted today was in this fabulous turquoise metallic with not-stupid wheels and just looked really nice. It's one of those cars where all the photographs make it look like a knock-off Audi while in person it's quite a smart bit of design. Anway, I didn't know they existed until today, so here we are.

An Exeo is a rebadged Audi A4 with a different front end.

2e8521a7efa23d4d608da10f168c52e1.jpg

Given that most Vauxhall Mokkas seem to be driven by utter cunts, I shudder to think what the audience for the Grandland will be,

Exactly the same.

Generally obtained by sponging morons cashing in on grandmas/fraudulently obtained Motability allowance.

I work at an all Vauxhalls are Shit dealership, and we have a queue of the above waiting for Grandlands.

I think we have had the Grandland before.

Shows just how forgettable they are.

Yes we've had it before and I made a wisecrack along the lines of 'in 10 years time it'll be called the Poundland'.

As it has made a re-appearance may I be permitted to make the following wisecrack?

Grandland?

'In 10 years time it'll be called the Poundland'.

post-7547-0-36362800-1542551109.jpg

I had no idea that these existed until I saw this photo in the Jury Service thread.

Girlfriend's dad had a Taunus though.  He really wanted a Mustang but could never have got away with it.

Ironically he was the town's Ford dealer until he sold the business to his brother.

An American oddity, why do things like this get imported to this country?

The epitome of US styling, the 1990  Chevrolet Corsica.

Fortunately at $800.00 asking the owner should lose money  :-(

post-2915-0-92520000-1548478747_thumb.jpg

post-2915-0-87168600-1548478776_thumb.jpg

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/chevrolet/auction-1916159845.htm?rsqid=470a8b7df30a43498de03e87a5f8a2dd

American bases are NOT PERMITTED in this country, they got told to f off years ago . They got upset for a while.

That Chev will have been imported by someone who fell in love with the styling. His wife has probably withdrawn services until it has gone from the driveway. ;-)  

American bases are NOT PERMITTED in this country, they got told to f off years ago . They got upset for a while.

That Chev will have been imported by someone who fell in love with the styling. His wife has probably withdrawn services until it has gone from the driveway. ;-)  

Lakenheath is a American base isn't it?

I understand that technically the USA dosen't have any bases of it's own in the UK anymore - they're all became RAF properties but almost exclusively used by the USA. RAF Lakenheath is the only one from which the USAF still flies, but, for example, the massive spying operation at Menwith Hill (RAF Menwith Hill) is still going strong. There is no attempt at keeping the secret...

post-3405-0-63309000-1548515425_thumb.jpg