Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

You can get the Dodge Ram in 1500, 2500 and 3500 flavours, I’m not sure on the exact details but cargo capacity goes up and the some of the bigger ones have twin wheels for load carrying.

The Toyota FJ Cruiser looks normal to me, not seen any others with that front end.

Unless you mean the original 45 series Land Cruisers?

OK, I've just never seen the twin wheels before and yes, this was 3500.

I have never seen that shape Land Cruiser before as far as I remember, were they sold in the UK? Quite liked it!

OK, I've just never seen the twin wheels before and yes, this was 3500.

I have never seen that shape Land Cruiser before as far as I remember, were they sold in the UK? Quite liked it!

They were aimed at North America, v6 petrol only so limited appeal elsewhere.

You can get the Dodge Ram in 1500, 2500 and 3500 flavours, I’m not sure on the exact details but cargo capacity goes up and the some of the bigger ones have twin wheels for load carrying.

Walking past the FBI building in Washington some years ago - trying not to look too suspicious - I saw several 'darkened' Ford F-450 duallies parked together on 10th St NW.

They seemed to take up half the block...

Topical given this weekend's big event, I give you the catchily-named Liuzhou Wuling LZW 7100, a Chinese knock-off Citroen Visa with a 3-cylinder Daihatsu engine! If somebody turned up at the Chevrons Rally with one of these they'd win everything.

the vw T-Wat, stupid bloody name for a stupid bloody pointless vehicle....

now, apparently these exist, i seem to remember the strap line on the advert back in the day.....

the nissan maxima, from the olden days i sorts just recall them. and when we stopped getting them, they were still (it seems) still make them for the america i guess?

still saw one like this today, it must have been a grey import. 

2005-nissan-maxima-sl-sedan-angular-rear

looked ok, certainly better than some teutonic turd (usually in dog shit white) which is the default chioce if you want a large sedan.

I drove 30 miles to look at somebody's 1967 Ferrari Dino last week, but it turned out to be a Fiat Dino, which I didn't know existed. Ferrari developed an aluminum 2.0L V-6, wanted to use it in F2 racing, needed 500 cars on the road in 1 year for homogulation purposes, but didn't care to crank out that many. So they foisted it on Fiat, who built 7,600 front-engined cars with the motor over several years.

One from an auction in perfect shape --->  5a3d44384d07b_113317-940x536.jpg

None were officially imported to the U.S., but this one got here. Now that people want the little midengine Ferrari Dinos, the front engne Fiat Dinos are getting valuable if they are in good condition. The one I saw wasn't, and had a Bertone Coupe body. I've now read that these handled well, but also they have the pluses of a Fiat and the minuses of a Ferrari, if you receive my meaning....

Well, I live out in the provinces, and we don't actually have people who own real Ferraris -- so I was interested in seeing what I thought might be a Ferrari-engined mid-engined Dino or whatever it was. Half expecting it to be a chassis from a cheap common car like a Chevy or VW with a fiberglass body resembling a Testarossa, I was surprised to see it was this Fiat with an alloy Ferrari engine. It was in the condition you'd expect if you left your car out under the trees for a decade or two. I didn't know Fiat A) built this model at all, or B ) sold so many.

Looks like a Datsun 240Z. Must* be a performer 'cause it has a 230 kmh speedometer.

I've just discovered that these Infiniti QX70 "posh Datsun Juke" crossover wankpots not only come with a 3.7 V6 petrol, but a fucking 5.0 V8.  And yes, for the UK market.  I smell eye-watering depreciation and MAHOOOSIF future shite wantage!!

attachicon.gif2016-infiniti-qx70-review.jpg

I liked these (originally called FX) since the first generation came out back in 2003. They looked like something completely different in a sea of 2 box SUVs. And they were very quick for their time. Too bad Nissan kinda neglected them a bit now, technology wise they are pretty far behind the competition now.