2001 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connie SE Auto

purplebargeken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the Big Rover came over to North London this evening on a bed of creamy waftiness. She is now staying with a mate who will sort out the MOT later this week.  She started first turn of the key and didn't put a foot wrong. My mate who is not a fan of such big wafty cars said that she drove 'lovely' and was a hell of a lot of car for the money. She needs a number plate bulb sorting though. 

Forgot to add thatthe journey through the badlands of Essex provided some interesting sights.

1. A group of 3 Roe deer stood in the middle of the 'roe'd. Sorry.

2. A French flavour smallish car with gently illuminating hazard lights stuck in the middle of a new road orientated pond. There was a lot of flooding. The Hyundai breezed through it all. I had no rope, no way of helping. Sorry French car owner. I am sure you didn't drown. 

Insurance. It's a major pain in the arse currently. The potential Rover desirer is struggling to get anything moderately sensible in the way of quotes. Bloody stupid insurance companies. It isn't a rip snorting nun and kitten killer y'know.