2001 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connie SE Auto

purplebargeken

Well I've tried the swap thing, so here's the for sale thing. I thought it best to start afresh. Am totally unable to decide what I want car-wise, so I thought a clearing of the decks might give me some cash and head space.

So here we go:

Here's the car (from Wilko220's ad):

http://autoshite.com...v6-low-mileage/

I've cleaned the leather which has come up lovely, fitted monogram head rests - cos I could. Fitted a replacement N/S front pillar trim and put a poxy star crack in the screen. Luckily this is outside of the prescribed MOT zone. I was going to get it done when insured.

The Big Rover is in a barn in Essex. It is MOT'd until some point in late'ish December. It even has petrol in it. It starts first turn of the key and runs and drives as sweet as. It truly does.

Happy to consider offers. Reasonable offers.

Cheers

Ken

NB: Excellent quality bacon and sausage sandwich will be available for the buyer upon exchange of cash monies.

Excuse me, I have a fleet of six executive vehicles* here, only two of which are Vauxhalls.

*Two of them are two wheelers, one of the others was a GM product.

Now that's my kind of barge - is it true that when you pull away at traffic lights baby seals start clubbing themselves to death in anticipation of the environmental destruction from the V6? Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it...