Mine and Negative Creeps little purchase today!! (Datsun)

uncle silvia

We randomly saw this lot on Ebay last week and was Collection only in Launceston so wasnt getting much interest! We thought we would stick a small bid on and won it!!!

It was described as nissan and datsun parts as a job lot but was unsure on how much!! We knew there was some lights that were worth what we bid but didnt know much else!!!

This is what we ended up with!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well there was LOADS of it so we did quite well and its all brand new rare genuine parts!!!

Alex and I have kept a few bits but we are gonna sell the rest on if anyone needs anything!!??

Just gotta sort out whats what now!!

The guy we bought it off was as Cornish as a Cornish man could be with a thick fag glued to his lip and could do with a wash!!

Randomly he had 2 1940s tractors in mint condition in his shed and he said the other 15 of them + 2 Combines + a classic car or 2 were at his uncles!!! Keen then!!!!!!

We will post more detailed photos of the bits for sale as we sort it out and we may need help in identifying some of it!!

Excellent haul! Ratdats your man for part numbers and identification! I wouldn't mind first dibs on that first Datsun badge below the round thing. :DThe 2nd picture has a mk1 E10 Cherry rear light and in the big box looks like a N10 light (not sure itf its a coupe or hatchback)3rd pic is a B210 Sunny rear lamp.

Excellent haul! Ratdats your man for part numbers and identification! I wouldn't mind first dibs on that first Datsun badge below the round thing. :D

Cheers!!Basicly anything for a 120y and the badges we are keeping for now (sorry) but the rest will probably come up for grabs!! 8)P.S. does anyone know what the round thing is????

The round thing is a wheel centre for a 610 but not for a UK model. Those turn up in old stock quite regularly. I've probably got half a dozen of them. If you like NOS Datsun bits I can probably rustle up about ten times that much you can have for the same money. Long way to come get it though.

The round thing is a wheel centre for a 610 but not for a UK model. Those turn up in old stock quite regularly. I've probably got half a dozen of them. If you like NOS Datsun bits I can probably rustle up about ten times that much you can have for the same money. Long way to come get it though.

Thanks it was annoying me LOL!!Depends on what you have LOL :lol:Im guessing YOU would have loads!! :D:lol:

Any bits for the T11 Stanza?

Sorry mostly 120y and sunny bits i think!!