Electric shite for sale

Jimblob

I've owned several GWizzes as they are extremely cheap and practical town transport. It's hilarious getting one into a space only half the size a normal car would need. Most old GWizzes fail because the software in the device controlling the charger gets corrupted and fools the owner into thinking that the batteries have failed, however it is easy to get around by permanently bypassing that device and putting in other means of charge control. To cut a long story short I am selling my 2 Gwizzes now. Both Gwizzes are black, DC motored, leather seats, alloy wheels.

GWiz no.1 works fine and is in occasional use at the moment, with a range of 20-25 miles (new batteries would almost double this but cost around £1k).

http://1drv.ms/1oPQ4TR

GWiz 2 runs if you charge it up by some means as the original inbuilt charger failed. I tested it by charging it up via jump leads to GWiz no.1. It needs a powerful 48V charger (the original one burns about 2Kw I think). It also has air con (never tested it). One of the front brakes is sticking slightly, I think it just needs the drum pulling off, cleaning up and replacing, I was going to do it but can't be arsed at the moment:

http://1drv.ms/10Ori0Z

Open to negotiation but what I'm after is £1k for GWiz no.1 and £300 for GWiz no.2.

Buy both and I'll knock off £100, or throw in a really solid A Frame so you can tow them home (one at a time obviously!). The A Frame has been used to bring both cars 55 miles from London to Cambridge without any drama (which is where both cars are now).

Feel free to ask any questions or mercilessly rip the piss. I don't care. :-)

I've owned several GWizzes as they are extremely cheap and practical town transport......

.... I was going to do it but can't be arsed at the moment.....

Feel free to ask any questions or mercilessly rip the piss. I don't care. :-)

You sound like a dyed-in-the-wool SHITER. Great stuff!!!