Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Beemer bits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bigstraight6

bigstraight6

• Full Members
  • 1,316 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationPlymouth

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

It all started about 12 months ago, 'er indoors was merrily making her way to work and wasn't paying enough attention to driving (powdering her nose at the time I think!) and had a slight coming together with the arse end of a BMW X5 Stormenwagon type thing, resulting in a slight kink to the n/s front wing and the grill panel of our trusty old BMW E36 saloon.Now, I've foolishly ignored this and after 12 months there are some ugly rust bubbles blighting the front of the car. I know it's a bit of a tall order, but I am after said front wing and grill panel in the correct colour for the car, that being 'Boston green metallic' as I'm a right tight wad and want to repair it myself as cheaply as possible :lol: So if any of you chaps spot a worthy doner vehicle when spending weekends crawling about breakers yards, give me a nod :wink:
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Maybe of some use? http://www.fritzsbits.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users