FS: Rover 416SLi OMG RELIABULL HONDA ENJIN £SOLD

dollywobbler

Billy has only had a few of my cars, and only one of those directly I think. 

Seriously, this car is too reliable and boring for me. It gives me nothing to work with. I'm hoping a cheap XM can remedy that. 

Another freebie you get is a spare ignition module AND it now has MATCHING heater knobs. The generosity of members of this forum is palpable. 

Tyres are 195 55 R15 just in case you were wondering if they'd fit your car. Alloys are Rover 45 I believe. 

It gives me nothing to work with. I'm hoping a cheap XM can remedy that. 

A cheap XM will certainly remedy that, and you will end up living in it too as you borrow the rent/mortgage money to keep it running.

Honestly, I seriously considered a not-cheap W reg 2.0 CT Turbo VSX - 50,000miles and a folder of bills that would make Bill Gates think twice  - and it still had a steering rack leak that was an advisory for the last two mots.  Not too long later I bought the Mercedes.

Just going to quietly add this to the thread and then walk away.

623i Auto, 12months ticket, Velour seats and plastic Rover trims. Shite heaven for £275.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410027883521/sort/locasc/make/rover/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/radius/1500/model/600/postcode/nn84sa/usedcars?logcode=p

media_zps01e974e5.jpg

Well, despite a virtual handshake, I've not got the deposit in the bank yet. Let's hope the larger lady is still going to warm up her vocal chords.

The next vehicle is lined up, but I'm having to wait for another pay day (hopefully next week) as this supreme luxury vehicle costs vastly more than the Rover. (well, vastly by my standards). Also, the owner of said vehicle is very kindly doing a water pump and cambelt change prior to me collecting it. You're going to have to wait folks. Sorry.

Water belt and cambelt points at something K series (unlikely, one Rover is making way so another would be unlikely to appear), something Citroen (very likely) or a Triumph TR7 (highly unlikely).

I expect we'll be seeing DW's new Daihatsu Copen soon then.