FS: Rover 416SLi OMG RELIABULL HONDA ENJIN £SOLD

dollywobbler

This car IS SOLD!

86,000 miles, drives well bar brake judder so front discs probably a good idea. Very solid - had a small patch on the nearside sill just after I bought it. 

MOT January, tax (if you're quick) until end of October. Has four brand new Uniroyal Rain Sport 3 tyres. It has barely rained since purchase but they're bloomin' grippy.

desticker-full.jpg

img_4594.jpg

No history. I carried out an oil change about 1000 miles ago, if that. Timing belt comes with the car. One fitted looks ok. 

Swapsies possible, though I'm after a serious mile-muncher. I'm still awaiting the V5. Previous owner says they sent it off. May turn up soon I guess.

v5 thing - you might be waiting a while - been waiting for my bike one since first week of aug

post office getting shouted at tomorrow :D

glws - honda motah ftw

I don't know what's up with the DVLA at the moment as I've been waiting a month for my V5 yet my father received his back within a week.

Incorrect. The Rover 600 is still very much more beautiful. I'm thinking my next car either has to be one of those, or an XM. I think I should try to own something I actually want to own.

I got 60% of your key wants with thon cheapie vulva above.welcome to make a weekend of it journeying up to collect:)

Intrigued by the mention of DVLA delay - the Mazda's came back in less than 2 weeks despite being completed in blue ink and not the regulation black.

Anyway, GLWS of a car that has fleetingly graced my driveway.

The Process is

a) Open Envelope

B) Move them into 2 piles

c) Send the one's with obvious mistakes to department A that employs only 3 people.

d) Send the one's with no mistakes to department B that employs 3000 people.

Thus the one's with mistakes will take longer, right ?

Yeah. No. Department B is dealing with 10,000 V5's an hour and Department A is dealing with 10,000 V5's a decade.