1997 Volvo V70 2.5 20 valve auto for sale. Now with pics.

Tetleysmooth

As most of you probably now know, I'm on the hunt for a people carrier to take my brood away on holiday next year, so I suppose I'd better see if there's any interest in my Swede.

It's as the title says, a P reg Volvo 2.5 20 valve auto. It's in Nautic (dark) blue.

Loads of mot left - way into next year. It's actually taxed until the end of January, but after Oct 1st, does that count? I still don't know really.

It's got black leather interior, complete with load cover.

The exterior is not in showroom condition, with little dings and bumper scuffs. And hour or so with a pot of touch up paint would have it looking nice again. The bumper scuffs may take a tad longer.

The passenger side rear door has a dent in it. It's not too bad, but I have another one in the same colour lined up.

The engine and box are bloomin' excellent. It's a quick old beast (170 bhp) and pretty economical too. I'm still running round on the petrol I put in on the Isle of Wight over a week ago.

The sunroof tilts and slides ok and doesn't leak.

All four tyres are excellent.

It's bloody reliable.

The factory fitted cd/radio works a treat with lovely sound.

Some of you may have read that I had a spot of bother with the car whilst on holiday. I still think it was due to some duff petrol as it didn't play up on the way home and has been fine all this week backwards and forwards to work, however, tomorrow (Monday), I will be buying new plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm just to be sure.

I've not taken a single pic of the car yet, but if there's any interest, I'll do some. It's dirty at the mo, although I washed and polished it before the holiday, but got caught in a thunderstorm on the Isle of Wight's country roads.

I think the sum of £350 would buy this. Please don't ask for further discount, as a smack in the mouth often offends.

Over to you discerning shiters.....

Very nice,looks a good solid volvo,ths SVM should be all over this, glwts

Now A couple of puma's a mustang? ,a dacia,a seat tolado and a audi a6,looks like some nice shite around you.

Cheers mate.

The chap asked me this morning if I wanted to buy that Mustang.

I can get details for anyone interested.