Speaking of Christmas...

wuvvum

...(it was mentioned in the thread about limos), are we having a repeat of last year's Autoshite Ace Café meet-up? Only I've got a selection of shite with working heaters this year so I wouldn't mind a trundle down to the Smoke again, even if we have a repeat of last year's minus eleventy three celsius conditions.

Yeah, that was good last year but CHUFFING COLD. Wuvvum, do bring the 204 again (if you still have it/it's roadworthy).I look forward to getting my 405 (either one) booted out of the carpark again for not being retro enough :lol: Provided I'm not in Bellshill, Belfast or Bradford with work (all distinct possibilities - eee, I get to go to all the lovely places), any weekday evening between now and December 18 would probably work for me.

It might be a triffle too far for t'old scRot. However, as the saying goes, if you organise it, they will come..... or something. So yeah I might be there.

Short of that, would any of the northern folks be interested in our monthly tat meet in yorkshire???

D

Well, for the last year we've been having a little gathering at Redbeck cafe, just south of Wakefield, however from Sunday 14th December we'll be having it at The Kings Arms, Heath, again just south of Wakefield.

current RR thread

clicky for directions from Redbeck

clicky for website

Let Il be there from 3pm :wink:

D