My Blog- Attempting the spherical challenge (GS rear spheres) 04/06/18

320touring

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed reading that. It does look lovely in the photos! It looks to be Regency red (too dark to be Flamenco?) together with the magnolia leather is a classic XJ40 combo. I wonder why it has two mirrors?

Original radio code slip refers to Flamenco'its a bit lighter in real life:)

2 mirrors because giffer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the Polo a keeper?*

Apart from the crushing blandness of it, I liked my Skoda Fabia SDI which has similar power and a similar engine, apart from direct injection and a basic ECU.

*just noticed the for sale thread! I wonder if I could convince Ms.  Peel into it. She isn't a fan of modern blobby looking cars and the Polo is borderline.

Is the Polo a keeper?*

Apart from the crushing blandness of it, I liked my Skoda Fabia SDI which has similar power and a similar engine, apart from direct injection and a basic ECU.

*just noticed the for sale thread! I wonder if I could convince Ms.  Peel into it. She isn't a fan of modern blobby looking cars and the Polo is borderline.

Its a keeper as much as most anything I own- everything can be sold bar the 320i:)

Let me know if you want to see it, just fire me a PM

Crushing blandness yes- unrelenting reliability so far, yes. It reminds me that it aint always the car that makes the drive- sometimes its the road

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...