l8rz Mercedes Brown Car.

Jim Bell

Well MPGs are not going to seduce any other halves. 23 in SPORTFUCK mode round the doors.

Raising to 26-7 in CAREFULLECONOMYBENTGAY setting.

Never done a lengthy run, but I would thing that 30 would be hard to attain unless you were going a long way.

Well, the Merc "sold" on ebay and is due to be collected on Thursday.

I don't think English is the proposed purchasers first tongue, but he seems quite excited.

wOnJ4B5.png?2

Ebay being Ebay, and Ebay buyers being Ebay buyers, I'm giving odds of 9/4 that he fails to attend.

I can see "General" in his title.

I hope he's not a nigerian general waiting for his war pension.

Guest Lord Sward

Its a good job General Ben didn't show; you cannot drive past Central now.  Well not from the top of end town at least.  Bloody nightmare around there now.  I tried on Monday night and didn't manage it.

Its a good job General Ben didn't show; you cannot drive past Central now. Well not from the top of end town at least. Bloody nightmare around there now. I tried on Monday night and didn't manage it.

Yeah you can. There's only one lane shut. The short stays been moved to the old Red Star parcels end, but there still access. I drive past every day.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THIS ISSUE OF TRAVELWATCH. I HAVE BEEN YOUR HOST, UNCLE MR BEN.

It did. It was such a bargain, he drove from Essex, wasnt bothered looking at it or test driving it, paid up and drove home.

Hes going to slam it and put 18s on and sell it in London. So no doubt it'll be back for sale at 2k plus reasonably soon.

He sold one recently for £2700.

Shame, but he had cash money and nobody else even made a derogatory offer.