Two cars, but none working. Time for a third...

Volksy

My two peugeots have let me down, so it's time to get something else.

The 306, although running strong is about to expire, the osf wheel bearing is howling like a Cessna on full chat, and the back suspension looks like it's collapsed. Sounds like it too. The MOT is due in about 2 weeks, and it hasn't got a cat in hells chance of getting another one. So this will be heading to the frag unless anyone wants it on here for the price of the remaining tax and whatever the bridge would give me.

The 205, The mot has expired, and it has taken to leaking all it's water out of the coolant level sensor on the expansion tank. It over heated badly on the way back from Harrogate the last time I used it, which caused the brakes to fail - they came back once it cooled down. I have subsiquently driven it down to Sheffield where I now reside, and it was ok, so hopefully no OMGHGF. It shouldn't need much for the test, but as I'm working away most of the time, I don't have the time to sort it. This can wait until I get more time as I'm rather attached to it.

So, Does anyone have something, for much cheapness? I'm talking £300 tops, with some MOT and possibly tax??

The Audi was sold a while back to a chap from Castleford, who used to own it before you.

I have managed to bag myself a car of much cheapness. Which I will be collecting next week. So if anyone is interested in taking the 306 off me give me a shout.

It's a 306 meridian, 181k and rough. however it's done sterling service and never let me down. It's taxed until the end of october, and has about ten days MOT left.

Motorhog have offered me £110 for it to weigh in. so match that and take it away.