Strangest part-ex you've been offered?

Guest greenvanman

Guest greenvanman

OK, since I passed my bike test I've been meaning to get round to flogging my old 125. I finally listed it on a couple of free ads sites at the weekend, and one of the first expressions of interest I had was this:

Posted Image

Silly me for not mentioning 'no px for dogs considered' in the ad :roll:

Bloody hell. That's about as chavvy as it gets. And why does everyone have to have stupid twatting 'hardman' dogs these days? Penis anxiety or something? Whatever happened to having a nice loyal soppy breed that would harm a fly? Dog lover used to be someone with time to spare, a Volvo estate & a labrador. Now a "dog lover" is someone in a 5th floor council flat with a frustrated child-eating bull terrier. It's when I see these swaggering mongs walking their 'pets' with the animal trying to savage anything that moves and the owner barely able to keep hold of it that I really despair. Sorry to any 'hardman' dog owners, but that's the way I see it.

Guest greenvanman

Bloody hell. That's about as chavvy as it gets.

The funny thing is that it's not even a 'scrote-friendly' scooter. It's a 4-stroke for a start :) With a windscreen, and a top box!

There was once an item on the local radio Swaps feature (a programme scheduling thankfully long dropped) offering a concrete coal bunker for a pair of ferrets.

I remember my mum listening to that on bbc oap local years ago.The Telephone Exchange: "no pets, cars, firearms, hostess trolleys or anything teak!"

Going the other way, we once gave PC's Paul Wakely a bag of chips in return for his Alfa 155. Well that was the idea anyway, he said 'cheap as chips', I phoned him up to find out what that meant he said 'buy us a bag of chips'. So my hirsute assistant fetched down to Wakely's, gave him a quid sixty to get himself some tuck from the chippy and roared home revelling in the performance & luxury. A good result.

Bloody hell.

That's about as chavvy as it gets.

And why does everyone have to have stupid twatting 'hardman' dogs these days? Penis anxiety or something? Whatever happened to having a nice loyal soppy breed that would harm a fly?

Dog lover used to be someone with time to spare, a Volvo estate & a labrador.

Now a "dog lover" is someone in a 5th floor council flat with a frustrated child-eating bull terrier.

It's when I see these swaggering mongs walking their 'pets' with the animal trying to savage anything that moves and the owner barely able to keep hold of it that I really despair.

Sorry to any 'hardman' dog owners, but that's the way I see it.

Probably because they can afford to pay for them with royalties from the Jeremy Vile show after selling their soul on national telly to tell people how their brother/boyfriend/mother/sister/secret lover beat them/sold their arse/fuelled them with drugs/insulted their baby/shagged their dog/sprayed their name on a wall/didn't call their kid Britney/Wyoming/Pimp Daddy/Kieron or need 287 people from their estate to take a paternity test.

I got offered a date once on the strength of an eBay listing for a car. Obviously couldn't accept the offer due to Mrs C but I did ask for a picture for interests sake. I made the right decision.

I once saw a Metro being driven into a scrapyard dragging its arse along the ground and towing the subframe behind by the handbrake cables. It was followed by a Nissan Stanza. Four youths got out of each, collected the money for the Metro and immediately spent the proceeds at the burger van. It wasn't quite a swap but it was close.All eight of them then left in the Stanza, at least two of them in the boot.

I once saw a Metro being driven into a scrapyard dragging its arse along the ground and towing the subframe behind by the handbrake cables. It was followed by a Nissan Stanza. Four youths got out of each, collected the money for the Metro and immediately spent the proceeds at the burger van. It wasn't quite a swap but it was close.All eight of them then left in the Stanza, at least two of them in the boot.

I just laughed like an utter baffoon at this post and I'm not entirely sure why, although the description of the Metro is absolutely priceless.

Around last Xmas, I was offered a Bush (!) 32 inch widescreen LCD telly, Sony DVD recorder with HD, a Packard-Hell PC, some comedy Chinese hifi, a shit router and £250 for my 1 owner 02 Rover 25 Sport.The second word of my reply to this offer was "off!"