Subaru outback for sale. Cheap to shitters

kinkersaab

Rather than retype, i will copy and paste my scumtree ad, only difference its £1400 to shitters. Any q's just aks. ;)

53 plate 3.0 outback. 245 bhp 4x4 estate. 154000miles with fsh, oil and filters service just done. No rust. Mot december 2014 , last years advisories were front discs and pads and front tyres, these have all been replaced along with front callipers.

For the next mot it will need rear tyres and i suspect the rear brakes looking at.

The car drives as a subaru should, it has an intermittent abs light problem which i expect will be a sensor. This is more often than not on when cold, after a run if you switch off and restart it will remain off. The car drives exactly the same whether light on or off, my other one is exactly the same and i live with it.

All electrics work as they should and the ac blows ice cold. The radio display is temperamental and sometimes is on sometimes not, but radio works as it should. All heated and electrics on the seats work too, as does the massive elc sunroof.

The car has a full book of service stamps and they are continued on the back page of the service book when spaces ran out, it has just been done within the last few hundred miles.

The tax runs out at end of month, but as its an earlier one its just normal road tax, not the £490 of the newer ones.

With a wash and polish this will look great and am almost certain will be the cheapest new model outback for sale in Britain, i am also sure it is far from the worst. I will not entertain offers of swaps via text, i want to sell the car, and will assist anyone wanting to buy it. However in order to buy it you will have to come and see it. £1750 Lee

O78O3O19376 O1339884385

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/4x4-subaru-30-outback-auto-estate-bluetan-leather-fsh-mot-and-taxed-new-model/1078238906

post-4577-0-04163500-1408816688_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-44913200-1408816730_thumb.jpg

One day, one day I'm gonna have a three litre flat six Subaru. Possibly one of these if I miss the boat for an SVX. (Currently slumming it with a rusty Justy GX.)

I thought you loved this car...

I got a bit fed up of my three old Impreza Sportwagon things, just because they were so bloody good at what they did. (So upped my shite game with the BX14 as my next daily.)

I suppose this Outback is the same. Are you just fancying a change then?

Ah, i have plenty subarus... Mine is same colour.. But a manual 2.5. Mrs ks has a silver one and they're not for sale. As much as i love the flat 6, they are thirsty, i do lots and lots of flat out miles, and with more than 10mpg difference it adds up, i also like a low box and manual for dragging stuff out of ditches, pulling trees, the usual antics of a subaru gent. :). Regards the svx, i had the last ever registered uk car, a 99s black aubergine coloured one, i sold it to a surgeon from down your way somewhere. I did love it, but it didnt feel fast, just very heavy.

20140310_140920_zpsb57d5656.jpg

I got very excited by this and was about to ask if the fat cap was included or if I had to bring my own then realised its an auto, and that I dont want the auto for exactly all the reasons you have just stated above.

GLWTS

One day, one day I'm gonna have a three litre flat six Subaru. Possibly one of these if I miss the boat for an SVX.

SVX is 3.3 litres though. [/pedant]

Agree with Kinker - they're a lovely car to drive, but they ain't no sports car.  They do make a nice grand tourer though, and they aren't as bad on petrol as you'd think on a run.