W reg 306 Diesel *** Sold***

Stixy

A bit off piste, but do you remember how desirable these were about 5-7 years ago? If a YOOF had one of these facelifted ones HE WAS DA $HIT. Probably because the chassis made them GR9 4 HOONAGE at Sainsbury's car park. Personally I'd much rather have one than an Aygo or some of the dreadful shit kids get bought/buy as first cars.

Gerra fookin trayne!

Oh believe me, I looked into it.

Trouble is, by the time I get to the train station, get a second class ticket to Lincoln, a sandwich to eat and a magazine to read en route, then tax it and fuel it for the journey home, it becomes a £700 car that's taken me 10 hours to go and get.

I know it goes against the trend on here, but I'm really not that into going 300-odd miles to buy a cheap car. :(

Also, why is train travel into England so expensive? Aberdeen area was about £25 when I went to get the Volvo, yet when I had a look at the same distance to Newcastle-ish, it's more than double that. On a line that must get far more traffic. Annoying and mystifying, all at the same time.

I just showed this again to the afore-mentioned chap, along with the attractive price drop, but he's still waiting to be paid for work he's done this summer, so he's still skint. Not helpful to you right now, but have a free bump for a pretty, pretty car.

Yep, I got one of them too.  £32K between us - what a result! 

I cant claim it though 

Ive had another text message  , apparently ive had a non fault accident in the last 3 years and im due compensation

but i cant remember it so it must have been a bad one .

I hate putting phone number on adverts these days