wossit worf peugeot 103 sp

fordperv

hi folks i have been asked by mrs fordpervs grandad to find out how much his little peugeot 103 sp is worth my first thought was someone on here will know as i dont have a clue, it is still netherlands registered because when he was over there visiting family, he saw it and had to have it as he likes tinkering, it is in full working order and has not been restored hes only after a figure as he doesnt use it for anything so is thinking of selling as  someone may get a lot of joy from this unusual little thing

heres some pics

DSC_0159_zps2sc5anmb.jpg

DSC_0154_zps0qc6s1tb.jpg

DSC_0153_zpsan4tsnsn.jpg

DSC_0155_zpskqzn5dqa.jpg

DSC_0157_zpszu9kubb0.jpg

still has its tool kit

DSC_0158_zpsh8cx4sle.jpg

any help greatly appreciated

They were not imported to this litttle island near Euroland but are BIG in Franceland where they even have modified racing versions. You can buy everything for them including +80cc watercooled barrels. The magazine for 103s and Mobylettes used to be "Mob y Cycle"  which had loads of small ads for them but I can't find it online but there are several copies lingering in my flat somewhere. 

Or the Interwebs are your friend  with facination stuff like   http://103web.online.fr/

or pop  "103 racing " in You*ube for 30 mins of "103 racing".

PS I know someone (me) who would give it a home  and a photo of it leaning againt an orange tree in the sunshine if it's within my budget...

I'd have thought it'd probably top out at about £300, perhaps £350 if he's prepared to wait for the right buyer. At that price I would expect it'd need to be British reg'd and MOT'd, if not taxed too.

As it stands (i.e not reg'd, taxed or MOT'd) I would suggest £200-£250 tops.

I'd have thought it'd probably top out at about £300, perhaps £350 if he's prepared to wait for the right buyer. At that price I would expect it'd need to be British reg'd and MOT'd, if not taxed too.

As it stands (i.e not reg'd, taxed or MOT'd) I would suggest £200-£250 tops.

cheers fella, i explained to him that with it not being uk registered it would put folks off, ive never seen one of these in my life at all but around £250 sounds fair, i will relay the info across to him and if he wants to sell i will post here first to give anyone interested a chance before the ebay mongs

thanks for your input folks