Autoshite book sale! Much cheapness

r.welfare

I thought that dodgy Delorean character was mine?

You've got the DeLorean autobiography (On a clear day you can see General Motors), but the other book about him is still available, unless you'd like it as well? Or did you mean you wanted the other one?

To clarify - "On a clear day you can see General Motors" is DeLorean talking about his automotive life at Packard then GM, "Rise and Fall of a Dream Maker" covers the development of the gullwing car to the cocaine sting, and is written by someone else.

You've got the DeLorean autobiography (On a clear day you can see General Motors), but the other book about him is still available, unless you'd like it as well? Or did you mean you wanted the other one?

Sorry, I didn't realize you had two Delorean books, I should pay more attention!

Guest Lord Sward

As a bump, can I just sat the Perry McCarthy book is a terrific read, one biography I've read over and over again.  Brilliant.

McCarthy does not lack chutzpah, nor an ability to remain resolutely upbeat.

Saab and McCarthy books now taken.  So we're left with:

• Project VN (1988 Holden Commodore development story)
  • Roadcraft - the Police Driver's handbook
  • The Reckoning by David Halberstam

If no interest before the end of the month (when AnthonyG collects his load), I'll donate them to the RNLI.  This is not the book equivalent of trying to drum up interest by threatening scrappage, by the way.