Cavalier Mk3 2.0 CDI for sale - £120

wuvvum

Funny innit, I think this shows just how big a factor ‘luck’ is when selling motors. £120 for this is nowt and I know these are popular with the banger lads and I think they even are exportable back to the arse end of eastern Europe. Yet its been on here and the blue forum for a couple of weeks and is not sold. No-one can say its over priced –its just that no suitable buyer has come across it yet which is nowt other than bad luck. So next time you’re flogging something and it seems to be taking flipping ages, maybe its just fate. CHILL SHITERS

I keep having harsh words with myself not to buy it back, plus I can't be arsed going to Norfolk to get it, sorry.

Andy, PJ should be able to add the Cav to your Monty policy for their usual admin fee.  Cost me 15 quid to add the 220 to mine.  Unlike the other lot they aren't snobby about what you can add, it's a 20 year rule PERIOD.

I had a 1.6 LS - the interior was knackered so I said to my dad 'Get the Cavalier interior out of such and such scrapyard' intending him to get the one out of the GSi (ie the Recaro interior). He came back with THIS interior.

Vauxhall were kings of velour. The interior is a bit airy though, but that's the only fault I could find with them.