Japanese Technology. Malaysian Style

DodgyBastard

Cheers, fitting random wheels doesn't usually go down too well on here so I appreciate the kind comments. Other people had previously commented on rostyles looking wrong on a Proton but I had to fit them to find out. 

The wheel choice is quite limited, what usually happens is people just go into halfords or buy anything that fits whether they look good or not...

906452_466752370112312_1408721830_o.jpg

or

10617312_10152264362275969_1233033014_n.

to purchase a car with Malaysian style and a boot.  Last time I was looking at a potterer I was trying to find a Proton Saga but they were all more expensive than I'd anticipated, you seem to have got lucky netting a good one at a mere £100.

Offers over £1000 by a serious collector considered

by a serious collector

I think they will be waiting a while... Eh, I'd give ~£800 for it with 12 months tax and MOT but I'm sure I wouldn't be 'good enough' for the seller.

• 3 weeks later...

Why you no come round for photo opportunitee? Huh? What wrong with Swedish technology? Huh? Need Proton fix, sunny Jim!

20131227_104054-1.jpg

I once got a speeding 'advisory' for 70-something on the Cadham Rd in a Proton. I tell you many Proton story. Huh? You no like? Huh? Proton, Malaysian Volvo! Unkillable! Except when scrapped. Pity.

Why you no come round for photo opportunitee? Huh? What wrong with Swedish technology? Huh? Need Proton fix, sunny Jim!

20131227_104054-1.jpg

I once got a speeding 'advisory' for 70-something on the Cadham Rd in a Proton. I tell you many Proton story. Huh? You no like? Huh? Proton, Malaysian Volvo! Unkillable! Except when scrapped. Pity.

15248583172_db31438e99_z.jpgDSC_2830 by srblythe, on Flickr

• 6 months later...