Drive away for £200, the cheapest of cheap shite thread

Sloth in a bowl

That's alright, that. Decent MOT history too.

I rate 306s very highly. They cruise at motorway speeds very competently and are also a good laugh on twisty roads. Lift-off oversteer is easy to provoke. :D

Anybody want to pick that up for me? I'll come down and collect it once I roffle off the BMW. :P

Come on people, I can't keep this thread alive on my own. Or maybe I can.

Anyway, here's an actually-quite-straight-looking Focus with a boot for £195. https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-focus-1.8-starts-and-drives-mot-tax-ready-to-go-bargain-car-no-offers.-cheap-car/1319554719... MOTd until tomorrow.

post-7585-0-29656000-1541403509_thumb.jpg

EDIT

Never mind.

post-7585-0-72218800-1541403630_thumb.png

Come on people, I can't keep this thread alive on my own. Or maybe I can.

Anyway, here's an actually-quite-straight-looking Focus with a boot for £195. https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-focus-1.8-starts-and-drives-mot-tax-ready-to-go-bargain-car-no-offers.-cheap-car/1319554719... MOTd until tomorrow.

focus.JPG

EDIT

Never mind.

Screenshot 2018-11-05 07.39.59.png

Set of tyres, bottom arm and an exhaust flex. Chuck on a used calipers for £20 as well. Probably £170 in parts and tyres. If you can DIY it it’s a car with full test for £370. If you can’t DIY it add another £150 labour on so you can see why it’s got sacked off.

Picked this up yesterday for £150,tested until April.Lots of advisories for rust(it lived right on the coast for the last 3 years),a coolant leak from somewhere,a noisy wheel bearing,& clonky front suspension.The engine seems good though.

It could be fixed,but I'll probably break it for spares for the other one.

djPPoF2.jpg

Picked this up yesterday for £150,tested until April.Lots of advisories for rust(it lived right on the coast for the last 3 years),a coolant leak from somewhere,a noisy wheel bearing,& clonky front suspension.The engine seems good though.

It could be fixed,but I'll probably break it for spares for the other one.

djPPoF2.jpg

Worth that at the bridge so strip it for every last bit. I found creating a ‘breaking’ ad on eBay got best response.