Wanted Toyota Starlet

twosmoke300

My wife really wants a Toyota starlet .

I recently got a rather scruffy high miles example as a loan car and its great fun to drive . Now the wife wants a good one for herself.

Budgets around a bag give or take but she is looking for low ish miles and low owners and some history etc.

Anyone know of owt?

Hope you find one,  there's a corker round the corner from us, i love seeing the old lady who owns it out and about in it, on an S plate looks and sounds brand new....i'll be bagging that one if i get half a chance.

Some of the very best of these went to hell in the bastard scrappage scheme, mechanics at Toyota St Ives Cambs were nearly in tears over a lovely one lady owner jobbie they'd looked after from new that went for scrap, whoever came up with that brainwave wants...in the Irish lilt of my old late mum...''a bloody good kick up in the arse''.

had two myself, a mint SR (rip) and then a pink sportif. now own a corolla, but i'm sure a third starlet is in the future pipeline! absolutely bulletproof

get on uk starlet owners, always a few popping about for sale and a great community  :)

Guest Lord Sward

I know of a good 'un around the Silverstone area.  Mate's just inherited if from his mum, who I believe is the one and only keeper.  Currently doing 47mpg and with a new(isn) MOT on it.

1.3 sportif is a pocket rocket, good for almost 80 in 3rd. I had a dark green one on an S plate and it was a cracking motor, lots of light grey plastic and sliding heater controls, but reliable and good fun. The sportif has a little running man, looks a bit like the saint stick man on the hubcaps I think? Correct me if I'm wrong please someone....

Guest Lord Sward

For sale ?

I've sent him a message.  Although he may not open the email mistaking it for more abuse for driving the Starlet over the TF160 or the ZS180 currently sat outside of his house.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tbfe9y597hw3c6e/AABfKOJovxx6q41F5-_DlI2ta

From my X-Power mate. He won't join this place as he reckons "its full of queers". Whats he on about?

Bit late to this thread, obviously.... But:

Eh? 'This place' is better off without your X-Power mate then...!

Whatever an X-Power mate is....

:-)

Guest Lord Sward

X-power forums, as originally created by the late*, Great* Jerry Flint, before he sold out to Rev. Steve Childs of .Cult (or .org) as some people (pay) to know it as.

Anyway, whats wrong with being queer like?