He's at it again! 1998 Fiesta 1.3 Encore Un Trois versions roues *SOLD*

Cavcraft

Fugg sake, what do people want for that money these days? I'm amazed nobody in Joe Public land has snapped this up yet Believe me, if I was in the market for a Fiesta like this then I'd be all over it.

Even if you get 6 months of motoring out of it then send it to the Heinz factory (alongside W509 UAV - R.I.P) then you've hardly lost a great deal of cash and most likely had a laugh along the way. 143/10 BARGEN.

Wots the lowest u wood take

The lowest I would take is £149.19.

The lowest I would go is to run into the car park of the VW dealers, then quickly peg it back into my car and throw up.

A nice traders trick to deal with piss taking plebs is to accept their offer of 50% of the asking price and when they show up to collect tell them "SOZ M8, ITS JUST SOLD 5 MINS AGO, LOLZ"

It's even better when the said pleb has travelled half way across the country to collect their "bargain"

First viewer of the alfa knocked it back cos "it needs a couple of hundred spent to get it mint m8"

Another text asking about the cam belt . Told him I had proof it was replaced 20k and two years ago - they're due every 36k.

CAM BELT WOOD NEED DUN NEXT YEAR M8 I'LL LEEVE IT

on a 600 quid car. Morons.

In your shoes and much as it's a real shame to kill a half decent car, If no one one here bites I'd just weigh it in and save myself the grief

Back to the LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) again, methinks. Cheap cars attract cheap people who only have what the asking price is and nothing else, probably including insurance.

I'm just tight enough to try and hang out for the extra £20/£30 more than the scrappy have offered. 

The 'bloke in the end unit' sells cars and he says that, which is why he says he prices his cars for twice they're worth. You get complete knobheads otherwise (as I'm sure you'll know).

It's the principle of the thing. I said no offers, I meant no offers:

'would you take 100 today need a car bad'

Scrapyard offered more.

'150 today'

no thanks, cheers anyhow

'thats all i can get need a car my son has fits so back an to hospital by foot'

'what you say'

It has to be the £165.

You can see where this is heading, can't you? The same spot as the Focus I rather think.

Reminds me of a dealer who had agreed [ and taken a very small deposit  ]on a sale. Punter was from Norn Urland. Picked him up, in said car, from Manchester Airport, and headed towards his pitch to do paperwork etc. Almost immediately, said punter started moaning about perceived defects on the car, and insisted the engine was rattling, etc etc  . After about 10 minutes of moaning, said trader pulled into a layby, and popped the bonnet, inviting punter to get out, lift said bonnet, and see if he could "diagnose" where said rattle was coming from...............as soon as punter got out the the car, dealer drives off, leaving him, in the rain, in a deserted layby in the middle of fuck knows where..................... 

The " But I'm disabled " line seems to get used a lot these days by buyers. I was flogging a plasma telly at one point for 100 quid. Woman got in touch "I'm disabled and so are my kids. We only have £30 but tv is really important to us"

Sorry to hear that. But you're not getting my telly for 30 quid.

Guest Lord Sward

I once sold a Discovery. The buyer asked if "I really needed the money as he was going to use the vehicle for charity work".  3.5 V8 charity work...

That's just it, it sounds twattish but other peoples problems aren't mine, and I'm fucked if I'm knocking anything off for a sob story no matter how sad or how true, unless I decide myself to offer it for less.