Cavcraft

1995 Purr Joe 106 1.4

Mot Jan 2015

Taxed end of July 2014

Only showing 55,000 miles on the clock

Brill little runner

Had a new exhaust inc cat not so long back

Bloody nippy little car

Slight blow from exhaust, a former owner said because it was an aftermarket one it didn't line up right or something.

ABS light on.

Great little car and I think the price is very fair, especially for condition and mileage.

Autoshite special price just £299 cash on collection from Chester.

Cavcraft this weekend only special: buy the car for only £350 and I'll include 6 months tax. Yes, 6 months tax included for just £350 drive it away.

E&OE exempt

Previous offers not applicable

Available at all good council lock ups and quite a few shit ones.

Prefer cash sale but would probably be up for some sort of deal.

I attempted the tried and tested 'rubber hammer, piece of wood and broom handle' technique but surprisingly* it didn't really work.

Car Transplants want £90 for a similar coloured replacement.

I don't know how you do it Corsaviour you come up with some real low mileage Gems on here time and time again that cost less than a tyre for some horrible modern Diesel rep car..

If I was looking for a decent motor I don't think I would bother looking anywhere else it looks an absolute steal for someone..

I don't know how you do it Corsaviour you come up with some real low mileage Gems

Oh, that's easy. I just take the dashboard out, connect the milometer cable to my electric sander and stick it in reverse for ten minutes.

Amazing cash madness bargain fire sale shipping error price bargain.

If someone's quick enough they can take this away for £250 as I'm rapidly running out of room here.

why not just email him and tell him its sold like a good member of the community would do, don't lower yourself like most ebay muppets out in net land

He doesn't really deserve a reply after his barrage of strange questions. I see what you're saying, but the more people pander to the likes of this person, the more they do it. He could have been a lot worse it must be said, but I don't see any value in mailing him again. 

but I don't see any value in mailing him again. 

nope no material value what so ever I agree,  but in humankind someone has to take the higher ground and act in a polite manner or we will all turn into the type of person that gets ranted about on here.