4 x (PCD 4x100) 13" Centra alloys / 4 x (PCD 4x95.25) 13" Minilites

MikeKnight

Long shot but I thought I'd pop these here for anyone interested. I have them up on eBay and Wheelwhores too but no nibbles as of yet.

Contact me here if you want them or just want to come along and have a look (and nosey around my workshop at the same time).

4 x (PCD 4x100) 13" Centra alloys - £150

A very rare set of vintage Centra alloys in 13" 6J size, 4x100 PCD. Missing one centre cap, hence the lower than average price. The centre caps can be found elsewhere or manufactured. Otherwise all alloys pictured here are in amazingly good condition, no scuffs, no kerbing, with almost new 185/70/13 tyres fitted.

Supplied with 16 low profile standard steel wheel nuts (including 4 x locking and key) for fitting under the covers. Also supplied are four rubber seals and four cover bolts in polished titanium.

Delivery can be arranged by the buyer, or arranged by me as long as the buyer pays for it, or picked up in person for free. The alloys have been dry stored in a professional vehicle restorers workshop since being removed from the car they came off and are well protected.

centra1.jpg

centra2.jpg

centra3.jpg

centra4.jpg

centra5.jpg

centra6.jpg

centra7.jpg

centra8.jpg

centra9.jpg

4 x (PCD 4x95.25) 13" Minilites - £200

These are currently fitted to my GT6 Mk1 but I have some period correct super rare 5.5j Dunlop steels to replace them, so these are getting sold. They're self explanatory, in like-new condition with the polished rims. I've heard the polished rim ones in this specific size are hard to find, but I never put much stock in rumours. They'll fit anything that uses the same PCD as Triumphs, unless you use an adaptor plate of course. They are either 5j or 5.5j, it's very difficult to measure without removing the wheel. Please note supplied without tyres as they will be going on my steels. A new set of these is around £800 or so. Fuckin' bargain if you have something they'll fit.

minilite_front_left.jpg

minilite_front_right.jpg

minilite_rear_left.jpg

minilite_rear_right.jpg

minilite_on_car.jpg