Diesel Maestro for Sale

1994 Rover Maestro Clubman TD - 73k miles - PAS - Tax/Test Jan 2015

Taxed and MOT'd until next January

73k miles

This was put back on the road this year after being off the road for just under 10 years

Recommissioning Work Includes:

New Gearbox selector shaft seal

New Clutch

New Crank end oil seal (twice, see description)

New Brake pipes

New Brake Pads

New Filters/Pads

Replacment blower motor.

Timing Belt

Springs and shocks.

She has done around 200 miles since getting back on the road, including a 100 miles in one go, but very much still in the shakedown period.

- Brake Master Cylinder is weeping (see pic), i'll include a refurb kit with the car, may need to be topped up once a month otherwise

- at high speeds 80mph the temperature starts to rise, but goes back down to normal at around 65-70mph, i have flushed the radiator and changed thermostat since, but have not had the chance to re-test. it does not overheat in a 30 minute traffic jam on the m25 on a 20 degree day!

- Weeps a few drops of oil overnight from the join inbetween the bellhousing and engine, the crank seal has been replaced twice, but doesnt seem to seal perfectly.

- Slight groan from steering when turning right harshly

- will not be sold on the alloys pictured, unless an offer is made for them, it will be on the standard steel wheels.

Selling as im making room for a new project, glad i managed to increase the numbers on 'how many left' with this one, im sure its got plenty of life left in it :)

V5 and MOT are present, receipt for recomissioning work isnt, but im trying to get a replacement from garage

Please PM me for more pics or any questions.

£550 might swap for something ...

11vi6hu.jpg

2v8lml1.jpg

9tcuw9.jpg

DO YOU enjoy being shit on by your company?

Are you looking for an excuse to make your wife cry?

Do you relish the chance at being the office laughing stock?

Then THIS, is the car for you:

2v8lml1.jpg

This is great opportunity to relive those golden poor bastard company car driver from "A to B - Over the moon with a Cavalier" moments again singing along to great hits such as:

My company, basically shit on me,

We both sat down and physically cried and

My wife refuses to travel in it!!!

As you happily drive away into the sunset.

Good luck with the sale 109ls, you won't need it though with this baby.

Ah, FFS. That's the ultimate Maestro EVER. I'm just at that stage of having too many 'heart' (not head) cars so another would be mad. This part-ex bit, anything you definitely do, or definitely do not want?