Oil be buggered

bigstraight6

Ummm, Ahhh, Right! Yeah - like its really going to make that much of a difference. Reminds me of that bit on Mike Myres Cat in the Hat where they are making Cup Cakes with the Kupcakeinator, you can shove anything in, oh like some hot dogs, an old fire extinguisher, some concrete...What a load of testicles. Typically American, do they pay people to stand around and whoop and be impressed or are they really like that over the pond? Perhaps we should start Transporting Criminals again, the gene pool looks rather inbred over there....

You do get the odd whooper and I cringe every time but I think stuff like this is referred to as an 'infomercial' and there's usually a little clause in the closing credits saying something like 'actors were used in the making of this presentation' which means they were paid to act all impressed. I also doubt the dolly birds with matching outfits in the background of every shot were the types to be actually be interested in engine oil unless of course they were paid. But did you see the flames painted on the concrete truck?