My Czech Spottings From my Weekend in Prague

uncle silvia

I went to Prague this weekend on a mates stag Doo but did a little spotting while I was out there LOL :roll::lol:

I'm not sure what some of the models are but heres some of my finds old and new!!!!..............

???????????

Posted Image

Skoda Estele

Posted Image

Leiger

Posted Image

New Tram

Posted Image

Old Tram

Posted Image

Subway Skoda

Posted Image

Trabant

Posted Image

Trabant

Posted Image

Trabant

Posted Image

MINT Old BMW Something?

Posted Image

Super KA..........

Posted Image

............With a V12 (aparently :lol:)

Posted Image

Coooool Trabant Limo................ "Classy" 8):lol:

Posted Image

Stunning Merc SLR 8)

Posted Image

Stunning Merc SLR 8)

Posted Image

Stunning Merc SLR (and me LOL) 8)

Posted Image

One is "sexy Go Go" the other Is SEXY And bloody GO GOES!!! 8)

Posted Image

Skoda

Posted Image

Skoda

Posted Image

Another Trabant

Posted Image

Skoda Rapid

Posted Image

Merc on 22s

Posted Image

Unknown old bus (bit slow with camera sorry!!)

Posted Image

What did you think of the, erm, gentlemen's clubs out there? I remember falling deeply in love with a charming young filly called Gabriella who 'entertained' a mate and I privately at the Carioca Caberet Bar :wink: ps Nice shite spotting by the way.

Tidy spottage, the 'mystery' spots are a Wartburg (estate car) and Skoda (minibus). Hey uncle silvia, I've quite often seen someone spluttering about our home town in one of those Wartburg wagons but have never been able to get a pic, keep your eyes peeled!

Will do!!I did spot a Trabant on UK plates near the Station off Stuart Rd yesterday however!! Random!!! Although it could have been my mates old one but I didnt know if he sold it or not??

Tidy spottage, the 'mystery' spots are a Wartburg (estate car) and Skoda (minibus). Hey uncle silvia, I've quite often seen someone spluttering about our home town in one of those Wartburg wagons but have never been able to get a pic, keep your eyes peeled!

Could be the white one based in Totnes? Absolutely fabulous shite condition, virtually held together by tape but still popping away. I had a Knight for three years as my first car - marvellous machines.

Nice to see you a great time in Prague, did you see the women there? :shock: they're absolutaly stunning! Last time I was there I didnt want to leave, mind you it felt like being in Brussles as all the building and surroundings look the same.

I can just about imagine flabby armed screaming bints with "L" plates and wearing stupid cowboy hats riding in this on the way to a hen-party along our famous golden miles :lol:

Posted Image

Why cant we have something like this instead of those horrid white American-Shit Limo's our streets seem to be plagued with?

Lord Sterling

Why cant we have something like this instead of those horrid white American-Shit our streets seem to be plagued with?

Lord Sterling

well girls in different countrys are always going to be different :twisted::twisted:

nice spots btw shame the subway skoda looks like its taking a kicking or 2 :(