For sale, LPG kit, 205 towbar and Merc spring compressor

jonathan_dyane

Ok, so after an expensive trip to Bavaria for the girlfriend's 30th I find myself at the start of the month and completely skint. For sale then the following:

LPG kit. Complete, bought off Lankytim for a project I'll never get round to £50

Peugeot 205 towbar new and unused with fitting kit but no electrics or towball £30

Klann copy Mercedes spring compressors, £60.

Sorry I'm a fool, this is Tim's description of the LPG kit and I haven't done anything with it other than clutter up the back of my garage: http://autoshite.com/topic/15800-fs-full-lpg-conversion-kit-£50-stoke-on-trent/ Location for this and the other items Liverpool, LPG kit collection only.

Mr Racer will you be able to collect the towbar or shall I investigate how much it will cost to post?

Liverpool is too far in the free etatsE 047 ovloV,  500 miles at 22 mpg so I'm oot. Sorry.

Sorry I'm a fool, this is Tim's description of the LPG kit and I haven't done anything with it other than clutter up the back of my garage: http://autoshite.com/topic/15800-fs-full-lpg-conversion-kit-£50-stoke-on-trent/ Location for this and the other items Liverpool, LPG kit collection only.

Mr Racer will you be able to collect the towbar or shall I investigate how much it will cost to post?

Ok, so after an expensive trip to http://autoshite.com/topic/17439-for-sale-lpg-kit-205-towbar-and-merc-spring-compressor/ to buy the Merc spring compressors, I find myself about to be skint and it's not long to the beginning of next month.

So does anyone need any parts for a Citroen GS? I've a low mileage (22k) C-matic box with all the bits'n'bobs which worked perfectly and had been serviced correctly (the previous owner didn't trust the modern PSA Citroen dealer so sent it to the Merc main dealers where she knew the service manager) and an almost perfect bonnet. Doors, engine and bootlid have gone, everything else is there.

Anyone fancy every single mechanical part from a DS 23 EFi for £400? As you may imagine, it's not quite concours (in fact it's a bit rusty, best dismantle on site!) - but the bonnet and two front wings are reasonable.

While I'm at it, I've a fair few 2cv and Dyane bits too including an Ami Super chassis and shafts, as well as quite a lot of CX stuff.

Jon: an idea of postage costs would be useful, but I'm heading your way in a few weeks if you don't mind holding it for a while*.  Happy to pay now, collect when convenient.

* Other puerile innuendo is freely available at www.asmidlandmassivunderabrokendiscovery.com...  ;) 

Carb LPG kits are different, or at least they were when I had one on a Rover V8 (70s Range Rover). Instead of switching between fuels with one press of the button, for example after starting from cold on petrol and letting the engine warm up, you had to press once to cut off the pez supply to the carb, then wait for it to splutter as the petrol ran out, and press again to introduce the flow of gas instead. That's quite a different setup to the LPG system on injected engines, where the cutting off of one fuel and introduction of another is controlled automatically with one press of the button.

Jon: an idea of postage costs would be useful, but I'm heading your way in a few weeks if you don't mind holding it for a while*.  Happy to pay now, collect when convenient.

* Other puerile innuendo is freely available at www.asmidlandmassivunderabrokendiscovery.com...  ;) 

I would expect postage to be about £7 but haven't weighed it yet, alternatively you're welcome to collect, in which case pm me and I'll message you my paypal email.