High post count wanker attempts to sell car: Daihatsu, anyone?

Cavcraft

Yeah, that one, the ex-Dick Dastardly and Dollywobbler Daihatsu Sirion.

MOT July 19th 2014

Taxed end of May 2015! 

Recent new tyres.

Fucking UBER fun to drive.

I've been offered £135 over the bridge for it and there's a right chunk of tax to CASHBACK, plus the wheels, battery and cat must be worth a few quid on their own.

Bodywork is rough, sills are quite bad. I've not bothered taking it to my local garage for a quote but I can do if anyone wants to see what it'll cost for the test. 

£250 (soz, price is firm) can come and drive it away. V5 pending as it's gone off to come back in my name.

Chester, Cheshire, can collect from railway station and would consider delivery within reason for fuel, train home, dinner etc.

10173633_10152390446893200_205271783_n.j

Has this been presented for a test and failed then?

Not by me it hasn't, but that can be done if someone wants and is happy to pay the MOT fee.

• 3 weeks later...

The LORD said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the twin deck recovery truck to entreat thee well in the time of evil and in the time of BEST PRICE TOMORROW. For what the good Japaneeth make, the good Lords of Cartakeback do removeth.

And, lo, Corsaviour was rewarded with tokens for thy falling down water.

Scrapyard, Vol 1X chapter 16:10 

I can hardly bring myself to ask, but did you get any pics?

It's not going until tomorrow, but I will try and get a picture of it being towed off. I always do anyhow, just in case DVLA decide it's been used in a smash and grab raid or something. 

Now officially gone.

Wheels, tyres, rear bumper and parcel shelf live on, the rest has gone to Birkenhead to move one step closer to the frag taxis moored up there.