2001 Veg friendly Skoda Octavia MOT OCT 14

320touring

My brother has just finished his e30 project, and is now looking to get shot of his Octavia.

As owned and driven for the last year or so, Has had a couple of services and has been a useful beater about the place.

Good stuff -

Taxed to the end of June and motd to October.

has 5 decent tyres,

air con is working brilliantly,

very economical- he sees 55-60mpg, and from light on to 1/2 tank is £20!

comfortable and practical too- ideal for load lugging, and comes with the load cover blind

Central locking works

Happy to much veg oil or biodiesel

As you'd expect of a car of this age there are issues.
It will require a new window wiper motor- currently has the passenger side one clearing all of the screen

only the driver's electric window works.

There are various scratches on the body work with rust on the front passenger wing and the lacquer is peeling on the bonnet.
Rear wiper delete

Open to offers- He's been offered £200 by the scrappy, so looking for offers a wee bit above that.

Car is in Glasgow. If no sale/deposit in the next day or two, It'll have to go the scrapper as he cant have it sitting at his home

Thanks

Pics

IMAG0877_zps96405052.jpg

IMAG0878_zps389e39b3.jpg

IMAG0879_zps334d4601.jpg

IMAG0880_zps6769fe99.jpg

Why single wiper? because RACECAR!

IMAG0883_zps6a9ce29e.jpg

and no, the avensis and A4 are not ours or for sale:)

Saw that at last Wednesday's Scotoshite meet, looks a decent old bus.

I assume he'd rather get a wee bit over £200 if he could, but even at £300 it would still be a good buy.

Cheers, aye I've owned worse than this..much worse.

Come on people veg friendly do estate with mot til Oct for pennies..

You can even sleep in it when the boss chucks you out for buying another car:)

Im thinking of taking a run down to northwich in Cheshire on saturday to pick up that MG ZT. Any North West Shiters fancy this skoda? 

I could drive it to northwich, pick up the MG and meet you there or abouts, saving me a fortune in train fares to get down and giving you free delivery of a cheap skoda. Any takers?

Could be a goer for Northwich tomorrow if you want it ... I was waiting for the place with that ZT to get back to me about a couple of questions which they havent yet but i can give them a phone.

Driving down the skoda is much cheaper than me getting a train for me and the mrs or taking a car down and having to drive it back up as well, so could work well all round.

As long as you insured it Id be covered on the DOC extension of my policy too so happy days :)

Let me know if you're keen so I can check im defo taking that MG.

Tax is only a few days out.. Should be alright surely??

I'm heading to Glasgow today but probably won't get a chance to look at it, got a barbecue to go to in clarkston.

Handy, as we're out in East Lothian the now:)

We'll be about most of next week, or if you want to pay for tax we could drop it through East?