Citroen XM Estate SOLD! (Deposit Recieved)

beko1987

When I was looking at 9-5's I made it my top job to get the sump off upon buying one.

Never did though so didn't need to!

Wont put it on ebay this weekend, cba! Have advertised it on our local faceache sites but nothing so far. Feel sorry for it, watching me jump in the zx every day whilst it sits there!

Wont put it on ebay this weekend, cba! Have advertised it on our local faceache sites but nothing so far. Feel sorry for it, watching me jump in the zx every day whilst it sits there!

I do, but I am helpless all you have to do is visit the Chinnor & Princess Railway Railway on Saturday 12th July  find Claire and convince her, her husband needs an XM!

Well I've been getting worried about the dvla ro someone popping round for a snoop whilst I'm at work so I lobbed it on ebay last night!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131238741485?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

8 watchers already, hope I wont turn into Mr 406 Man, the handbrake works perfectly, and the boot isnt dented, and no 20p's will be found anywhere

We left the wardrobe at the flat as it wasnt ours, but if I flatpacked it it would have fitted (triple wardrobe job, fragile chipboard though.)

Currently all thats sat in the boot is the haynes manual and sunroof motor so PLENTY of room to buy a wardrobe on your way home. Will take £420-450 from a shiter still whilst there's no bids, woud rather it go to someone on here but needs must sadly.