MX5 for sale High Wycombe £2.8k

castros_bro

Not quite in Auoshiteland...... a friend has given up his job and now needs to sell this as it cannot afford to keep it anymore (not helped by a speeding ticket or two)

post-7239-0-74716100-1403603999_thumb.jpg

His honest opinion..... 2007 57 Reg 1.8cc ICON special edition and has been in the wars. Needs 2 new bumpers as they are dented (about 400-500 each new), the anti-roll bar joints will need doing soon, there is a scrape along the driver side which my mate is going to T-cut out (but it will be visible). one tyre heading for illegal but other 3 good, and a little gash in the boot at the top (about 1 Ҡlong) where someone threw a brick at it Рit had also made a very small puncture in the soft top and also a slight leak in the windscreen passenger side. FSH and about 65K miles and the engine and running gear otherwise excellent. I am knocking 2 to2.5K off the list price because of this. Price without damage is about 5K for that year. so I would ideally like 2.8K and for that you will get a performance car that will last years and if you could tolerate the body damage it is roadworthy as is. 9 months tax, 3 months MOT. A Bargain! Please bring tissues if buying for me to cry into ! I am fitting a new mirror this week.

PM me if interested.

Bloody bargain! Doesn't sound like it needs a lot to look pretty again and then a nice cheap fun car. I love mine to bits (same car as above but 20.000 miles and more than the price listed above in 'good' order).