KTM200EXC, Chaly 114, CR125 & Vespa Ciao/Bravos

a60rod

How do All.

I've been on here a few years but lost my profile in the Great Board Move of 2013 :-(

I've sold a few cars on here before, a Fulvia and a Scimitar you can probably still find the 'topics' on here.

Anyway, due to circumstances beyond my control I'm 'between homes' due to this countries wonderfully shit housing market - oh to live in Scotland and not lose money when people drop out of a sale!

Due to this I have to sell some bikes as I have a lack of garage at present.

So........

2004 KTM200EXC Road reg with V5. New chain.Air filter etc etc Goes like stink. Full Pro Circuit pipe. Few spares. £1500 with lid, full armour, boots and trousers. gloves and top and all the other enduro stuff I got

1974 Honda Chaly. 114cc Honda engine not Chinese shit.  Early C70 points 6v big valve head (the one to have) billet wheels. Lowered. Race ignition with lightweight rotor. Nice original look but slammed on nice wheels. I'm 12 stone and it pulls 60 on the flat which is :shock: Many quality parts like the Takegawa sprocket which was £45! All new seals. New Keihin carb - genuine not copy. RAMAIR filter and other stuff I've forgotten. Couple months MOT £1000 ono.

1979 Vespa Ciao with V5 (one prev owner) and a complete Bravo, Dutch registered, for spares. These are rare with a V5, only seen one in the couple of years. Come with Haynes BOL and the interesting bit......Malossi  big bore 80cc odd (forgotten!) complete top end, million rpm safe NEW race crank, full set of seals and gaskets. Promagas race pipe, new forks and stuff - that lot was £300 odd.

Whole lot £275

Honda CR125. Last of the steel framed ones. Got the numbers deciphered somewhere and it's a 1990 I think! Sorry need to find the papers. All numbers present and correct. Totally rebuilt. Done 6 hrs since, receipts for £2.4k!!!!!!!!!! mostly genuine Honda. Problem with front master cylinder but comes with a lot of spares. Silly money spent on things like carb being sonically cleaned. Genuine new stuff like rear disc guard and swing arm blanking plugs. £950 or very flipping near!!

All bikes are in Tonbridge, Kent. Delivery may be possible within reason!

Thanks all

Ben

post-17295-0-22177100-1403564673_thumb.jpg

post-17295-0-04830200-1403564833_thumb.jpg

post-17295-0-03481200-1403565056_thumb.jpg

post-17295-0-96240300-1403565157_thumb.jpg

WOW, nice selection. KTM and the chaly would be my pick if I had a pot to piss in. I do know a few chaps who may be up for a dirt bike so will let them know about the EXC and CR.

The 200 always was fast since inception, a pals toned his down for enduros with a flywheel weight and gearing whilst another mate just rides his like a crosser :-D

Thanks. The EXC model is made for Enduro hence the EXC moniker EnduroXCountry.

The CR has a flywheel weight as it's a tad manic! Thinking about it that was another £100 odd I spent on it! Eeeek!

Ciao is above or maybe that's the Bravo! Dunno, it's the road reg one shown above!

Only difference is rear hub as one has vario gearing.

The Dutch reg one I have is red and slightly older.

Do it then. It's truly amazing the torque it's got. Quite mad for a 2 stroke. Like I've said I'll throw in knee/shin armour, elbows, back/front shoulder protector and a pair of size 9s. You can have the troos too but they're red and might offend the fashionistas being on a orange bike. Will also lob in a genuine KTM measuring bottle and fork seal saver/transport spacer device thing.

Being road reg it's quite a rarity as it's enduro event ready.

Wuvvum you're quite correct. Too many bikes and too much new stuff pushes the old stuff out my head! They are both Bravos one being vario, one being fixed rear wheel gearing.

• 4 months later...

KTM & Honda SOLD

Chaly now £750 or near as no MOT and can't be arsed. 114cc engines go for £600 on their own, well if all Honda like mine as it's know what to use. Will sell this one and a spare frame with plate and a stack of bits for £1000

Vespa Ciao/Bravo and all the new bits as listed now £250 i.e £50 less than the new parts were and 2 free bikes!

KTM & Honda SOLD

Chaly now £750 or near as no MOT and can't be arsed. 114cc engines go for £600 on their own, well if all Honda like mine as it's know what to use. Will sell this one and a spare frame with plate and a stack of bits for £1000

Vespa Ciao/Bravo and all the new bits as listed now £250 i.e £50 less than the new parts were and 2 free bikes!

May be interested in the Vespas but need to look at them first, which part of the garden are they in (Tonbridge?)  and is there a viewing on Sunday?