Time for a Fiesta! Ole! Caramba!

eddyramrod

An old friend has come to visit me this weekend and attend tomorrow's show with me.  We've had a joyous hour or so riding around locally in my MR2 and he's fallen in love with it.  So much so, he wants to buy it.  Obviously I've given him a special price!  BUT... in order to pay me, he needs to sell his Fiesta.

post-4559-0-98902800-1403365332_thumb.jpg

post-4559-0-15863800-1403365405_thumb.jpg

^That's it there.  W reg, year 2000.  1.3 engine so cheap tax, and the tax currently on it runs to the end of August.  MoT is much shorter but Dave says he will put 12 months on it for the lucky buyer.  He's just driven it from Southport to Barrow, and plans to drive it back on Monday, so it's fit enough.  He actually hasn't had it long but upon buying, had it serviced and a set of new tyres fitted.  There's a file of bills for previous work that's been done in its past.  Mileage stands at about 83,000.

Dave wants 550 please.  I don't want to air his phone number here but you can PM me.  He will negotiate....

I've got the same car as a daily workbus, tough little buggers. I get around 340 miles to a tank (costs around £40 to fill) .

They feel very much like an older car to drive, but not in a bad way. As long as it's not too rotten it should provide years of faithful service to someone.

It's untaxed at the moment, and finishes tonight, before we can possibly complete the deal on the MR2.  And it's a roadtrip away... Swindon!  On the other hand, just look...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261507313957?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

post-4559-0-08125100-1403418437_thumb.jpg

Please, everyone, avoid bidding!  This has my name stamped right through it like a stick of rock!

Now somebody buy Dave's Fiesta so he can buy my MR2 and I can actually pay for this..............

Guest bangerfan101

not bad motors for a daily smoke these , ive got a 1.25 zetec , less the wob round the back arches an steady drinking of oil . no dramas .

It's untaxed at the moment, and finishes tonight, before we can possibly complete the deal on the MR2.  And it's a roadtrip away... Swindon!  On the other hand, just look...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261507313957?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

attachicon.gifBlue Regal.JPG

Please, everyone, avoid bidding!  This has my name stamped right through it like a stick of rock!

Now somebody buy Dave's Fiesta so he can buy my MR2 and I can actually pay for this..............

A buick regal - I am sad enough to admit I have my corgi kojak one in my dining room cabinet - about as regal as I will ever get.