Ruff's Buy a Number and maybe win tools and definitely not a Raffle!

ruffgeezer

On the horizon there is a house move, one that is beneficial to all in my household excluding me.

If it comes off, I will be losing over half of my garage space, and I will not have time to sell my excess tools separately, 

so in Autoshite's all new way of rehoming tat, how about a big ol' raffle for a decent selection of tools?

I've a Sealey tool trolley to house it all, and it will include a reasonable 1/2" socket set more details will be added when I get off my arse and start the sort out.

This is the trolley I have:

sealey-cx101d-trolley-2level-extra-00108

Not sure if this'll be a goer, I'll update this weekend when I've got it populated a bit more.

Oh wow, a hand drill. I use dto have one, no idea where it went.

So handy for little odd jobs away from the mains and saves breaking out the extension lead and mains drill for all of 2 minutes work. You can even drill brick with them if you are patient.

More to add; a 1/2" drive socket set, and a set of spanners up to 19mm.

Later this week I will brave the drawer of hammers to see what I can turn up.

What would you guys say to doing it lotto bonus ball style? 49 tickets, couple of quid a roll?

post-2711-0-13512800-1403506415_thumb.jpg

Well this is always true of any bulk tool purchase, which is how I have so many sets of tools.

What I am endeavoring to do is put a complete starter kit in, or as best as I can manage. I've got a set of halfords pro deep sockets, ratchet & extensions to go in and a set of draper shallows, all 3/8 drive.

Ok so here's how it's going to work. 

There are 49 numbers to choose from, you can buy as many or as few as you like, the numbers are £2 each.

This is the tool haul that one lucky person will win, according to whichever number comes up on the lotto the Saturday after all numbers are sold.

This trolley:

sealey-cx101d-trolley-2level-extra-00108

And these tools:

post-2711-0-02520500-1403964536_thumb.jpg