Pineapple?

stormee

Hi Folks! I absolutely love pinapples, very healthy and delicious...

But! Would someone please explain to me the connection between pinapples and VWs? I really don't get it, is it about the shape or something?

Thanks in advance!

A while ago there was an '80s VW on ebay which had been ratlooked, it had the usual stuff of faked rust, loads of stickers and a roof rack filled with stuff.  One of the items on this roof rack was a pineapple.

From this, any old VW in original condition has been in danger, "I see a pineapple in this car's future :-( " is a common statement.

Obvious, really

A white Piggo 405 was listed for what feels like a decade on ebay over and over again by a hilariously obnoxious dimwit.

His explanation for the handbrake not working was that a 20p coin had dropped into and got stuck in the lever mechanism.

Ah! :-)

Could Fords attract a scene tax in the future?

Fords?  Don't be daft man, who would pay good money for those basic, underdeveloped piles of crap?  What, when you could buy a perfectly comfy, exciting-to-drive Fiat Punto instead?  Nahhhhhhh, never happen, not in my lifetime...

Is the pineapple/VW combination just an Autoshite thing then?

It's often used in a certain office of a certain car related newspaper which certain shiters write for (including myself). It will probably spred.

But I do remember one use for pineapple I like. Chunked, served up in a bowel of evaproated milk or dream topping. Tasty.

Each to their own, I suppose.

I am intrigued, despite myself, as to how you get the evaporated milk into the bowel?

I often make a similar quip. It's something to do with the process of how it's refined. It tastes like cream but it's not as heavy. It's nice, you should try it.