Mk3 Cavalier CDi £150

RobT

In a classic case of ‘can’t keep them all’, the Cavalier will have to go.  The 416 isn’t selling, but also it’s handy having an auto for scooting around town in, so anyone fancy this for £150?  Not currently subject to lottery funding but might go that way!

135k miles, MoT to October (need to check the date) and taxed until the end of August.  Arches are a bit shite but drives really well, even if it’s a bit noisier after the run to Wales a few weeks ago.  Inlet manifold gasket as I’m reliably told by Andy cms206.  2.0 8v so cruises well on the motorway and is good for B-road hooning, as KruJoe ably demonstrated with his John Cleland impression at Shitefest.  Interior is decent after I spent ages cleaning it, and all electrics work apart from the door mirrors.  Comes with a fair bit of history too.

So a slice of the Senior Sales Executive lifestyle for the meagre sum of £150, I’m expecting massive interest in this….

post-5013-0-66806900-1401719060_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-54379100-1401719067_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-80566300-1401719075_thumb.jpg

Edit:  Can a mod do the green For Sale ad tag, thought I'd done it but isn't coming up, cheers.

Ooooh, tempted!  I'd have said "yes please" straight away after my test-run, but I must see SWMBO.  That said, Dollywobbler did mention something about fancying a Cavalier...and he's just sold a BX!

Edit: beaten to it by a serial Vauxhall botherer! ;-)

Yours if you want it. Mr Coli. I said 'done' because I'd changed the header to include a 'for sale' tag, not 'done' because I'd bought it. Though I very much wish I could.

It can be on a drive away, pay later basis for an AS regular if that helps.  The more it sits on the road outside, the more likely it'll get damaged or vandalised.  One less thing for me to think about then!

Where are you Rob?

Sent from my Hoose Phone

SE London, so a fair distance from you but if you're game a road trip beckons.

I drove this at Shitefest and it was most excellent. Skintness unfortunately prevents indulgence unless you want a Volvo 940 with about a months MOT on it.

Thanks for the Volvo offer, but I need to reduce numbers rather than replace it with something that takes up more space!

If you're moving the 940 on, would you pm me some details and pics if possible?

Sorry if this seems like a bit of a threadjack, not meant to be.

Not actively, but it's a form of currency here so I wondered if it might work south of the border.

Please stay tuned and the scheduled thread will return.

MEGABARGAIN. +1 on this being a really nice drive, with very strokeable seats.

Also, SKIZZER DELIVERY SERVICE available for anywhere on the Swansea to Paddington train route, if Wuvvum doesn't beat you to it. FREE, as can re-charge the mileage to expenses.

Forgot to mention an important bit. It might need a new brake servo or something as the pedal can go a bit soft sometimes which can make the sphincter twitch. Come off and press again and it's fine, just don't leave your braking late...

Having driven this at shitefest, and been driven by joe_cleland in it I can vouch for how well it drives. Also fans of tasteful early 90s velour will approve of the interior. If I had a cavalier shaped space on the drive I definitely would. Robs a top bloke into the bargain!