Euro car parts and single brake discs ?

Vince70

I've just been down to the local just Mots and my old Audi went straight through with only one advisory being the rear disks are in poor shape.

So I've just gone on the euro car parts website to get a pair of new disks and I notice it's saying disc not disc's

http://www.eurocarparts.com/brake-disc

Now is this a misprint as surely no one buys a single disc or is it just a marketing ploy to make the buyer think he's getting a better deal..

I didn't even know that you could buy a single disk..

I mean it's not that the prices are bad anyway so why sell them as such.

Ps I won't risk the fake German Eicher brand as the Pagids are decent brand for a few pence more.

Just before you buy, have a nose around, bought full set of Mintex pads and discs all round for about £134 for the Outback, ebay seller e-parts-store based in Cheltenham supplied.

I often buy Pagid too, ECP or CP4L sister site couldn't get anywhere near the Mintex prices.

Just don't use eurocarparts. It's a raffle; what will I get when I open the parcel? It'll be brake pads for the wrong car, if you're lucky...

I have never had this problem at all as far as I know. However there is a slight backlog of parts accumulating in my garage due to an AWOL Audi so it might be something I am about to become aware of. 

They gave me the wrong discs for the meriva. Realised when I had the car up on stands and the old discs off... Had to blag a lift to the store, return them, then re order them on my phone to get the cheap internet price, wait 10 minutes for their system to find the order then pay again.

Still, their looking good 7k later, wish I'd painted the non braking bits though...