2002 Ferreter S Turbo - Possibly for sale (page 3)

gdhaydock

Apologies, not been around much lately due to work commitments and spending far too much time over on landyzone.

Anyway, I've just returned from 5 days living in a field (in the rain), on Sunday evening, whilst slightly* drunk, I bumped into a member of this very forum. The topic of conversation very quickly changed to cars and I was informed that a relative of the aforementioned forum member had a vehicle for sale and did I know anyone interested in buying it. Naturally I agreed to buy it there and then. 

The cold light of the morning after (with a stinking headache and a stale taste in my mouth from the poison I had  been drinking the night before) I had a vague recollection of the conversation the previous evening. I then got in the disco and went to meet the seller where the merchandise was inspected* and a transaction agreed over a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit. A deposit was duly paid.

The car in question is borderline acceptable to this forum (its only 12 years old), but based on the fact it has gaffer tape repaired light clusters, various parking dents and a grumbling wheel bearing it should fit in.

More details of the vehicle and the epic* collection thread will follow once some paperwork formalities have been completed. In my giddy / hungover state this morning I forgot to take any pictures.

The car in question is borderline acceptable to this forum (its only 12 years old), but based on the fact it has gaffer tape repaired light clusters, various parking dents and a grumbling wheel bearing it should fit in.

Sounds like it might be a wee gem!

There has been talk in the recent past of this being advertised here, along with a more modern cousin... but Zippy got in there first :D

He has a problem you see - he just can't keep it in his pants.