Cheap wheels required in Cornwall

Junkman

I'm posting this for a friend, jada, blah, rhubarb, zzzz.

The engine of the car of friends of mine in Almostfranceshire just OMGGRENADIT.

Wifey 8 months pregnant with 3rd offspring, so replacement is urgently required.

Hubby reasonably fit with the old spanners, but the car should be good and have a MoT.

Edit:

The borked car is a Vectra (orl Verxilz iz shit) and turns out to be too small for three child seats.

So apparently there is no alternative to a people carrier?

Orson Cart ?  seriously, across the rd is a nice Honda Accord, Tiptronic, 2000 on a W plate, 

that could be available, good cond, new exhaust system just fitted

cambelt done recently, booted model  ...   I don't think my A to Z I just got here in is big enough for her lot...

The owner is across the road from me, he's coming over with a starter pack to jump start the Twingo

that's been static for 7 months, in a few mins.

Par is just south of St.Austell  - everything is white there  - they ship out the China Clay at Par !

it's about 30 miles east of here....

here we are, 64K from new, tax & MOT till  Oct,  dark blue,  !.8 LS, leccie windows, sunroof,

cruise control, a/c needs re-charging....   top spec. leccy mirrors, good stereo, etc etc....

No it wouldn't.

Boring back story:

They recently bought a Vectra for 300 quid from a dealer, with MoT until December.

After two days, the engine grenaded due to oil pump failure, and it turns out, that the oil warning light was disconnected.

The contract of sale includes the phrase 'spares or repair', and the dealer uses this as a basis to reject any responsibility.

Legal battle in civil right jungle might ensue.

The couple is consequently skint and requires some really cheap shite, due to imminent birth givage.

I think even that 200k mile Shitergy hearse is too expensive atm.

Sounds like a right old karfuffle to me, requiring circle squarisation.