Storage Space in Lincolnshire \ Cambridgeshire \ Bedfordshire

dugong

Hello. 

Three lads from work (plus myself) are looking for a decent barn or secure lock-up to rent four ways to store our cars and assorted crap. The furthest we're prepared to travel each way is about 30 miles any direction out of Peterborough. 

Electric a must and security \ seclusion essential. 

So far our searches have been fruitless. Anyone out there know someone?

I've got a mate in Rutland who seems to be able to lay his hands on storage at the drop of a hat, I shall enquire.

Sounds promising. The EXTREMELY ANGRY editor of our sister title appears to be from Rutland, I'll ask him why he doesn't know of anyone useful. 

He doesn't know of anywhere but has put a call out to someone else who might.

I kind of guessed at 4 people, maybe a couple of motors each plus room to move and work and store piles of useless parts you'll never use.... I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

He doesn't know of anywhere but has put a call out to someone else who might.

I kind of guessed at 4 people, maybe a couple of motors each plus room to move and work and store piles of useless parts you'll never use.... I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Yes. 3-4 people, 2 (possibly 3) cars each, rent £not mental. 

A lad who worked in a warehouse I used to deliver to had a nice unit on a farm near Bedford, just off the newer stretch of the A421, about 5 minutes from the A1. Not sure what the rent was, but it wasn't astronomical, and the unit itself was ace, fairly newly built, good quality electric roller shutter and nice and draught free. If you want, I can track him down on F*c*b**k and see if I can get contact details.

A lad who worked in a warehouse I used to deliver to had a nice unit on a farm near Bedford, just off the newer stretch of the A421, about 5 minutes from the A1. Not sure what the rent was, but it wasn't astronomical, and the unit itself was ace, fairly newly built, good quality electric roller shutter and nice and draught free. If you want, I can track him down on F*c*b**k and see if I can get contact details.

PLS M8

PLS M8