New shit alert! Germany 3-2 Ellesmere Port.

Cavcraft

Got an interesting pm via Retro-Rides recently, tempting me away from the Chevette of love and into some more three pointed star twattery.Anyhow left chateau-de-Cavette at like stupid o'clock this morning and headed for Kidderminster. Chevette ran like a dream all the way and never missed a beat.

Anyhow I swapped it for this...

Posted Image

Madder than a box of heroin addicted frogs and quite comical to drive. 2.0 (petrol) auto=almost as slow as the Chevette speeds.

Now have three Mercs and two Vauxhalls.

Gotta be honest its not terribly appealing to me either! In fact it looks like a local government project to improve quality of life for mental patients has tried to customise it. But if you undo all that kekkering and then flog it you'll probably have gained financially with that car compared to the shuv.

"A certain amount of undoing"??? Sweet Mary Jane!Poor old W124, but take solace in the fact that any Mercedes, no matter how barried, is a million billion times better than any Griffin-badged nightmare.

Says a Rover owner :lol::lol::lol: I don't really get those blue things in the back lights tbh but what the hell, they might as well stay.I quite like the look of the car and it does look a lot better in the flesh, it couldn't look worse after all!The only thing I'd be tempted to change is the ride height as I'm too old and too bloody fussy to be scraping over all the sodding speed bumps and pogoing down rough roads.