Nice pair.

55bloke

Sorry if this isn't quite the sort of pair you were hoping for!! :oops: My 25 alongside one of it's contemporaries at the local shopping centre.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't posted any "spots" on here for MONTHS (except for my holiday pics!) coz there's been very little to see around here. But, here are the few I have seen over the last several months:

Scruffy Moggy

Posted Image

Nicer one

Posted Image

Cute little Fiat

Posted Image

This Rover was seen in York

Posted Image

As was this Marina- class!! :lol:

Posted Image

Finally, very hastily snapped as it passed us going the other way.

Posted Image

A fairly poor selection compared to what some of you are finding, I know, but there really is very little to see around here. :(

Agreed, half-arsed Starsky & Hutch job actually looks quite fetching there. I once nearly bought a Chevette with a similar scheme and B F O Wellers, wish I had. :roll::roll:

My father had one of the Chevettes you speak of! DTV Special with Ember red under Astra silver (stripe) with "Special" badges on the front guards. The stripe went up the rear quarterpanels, but not over the roof.Reg. no. UOI 3545, pictures will now be dug out!We drove from Cairnryan to Kent in that car in 1981 (twas a '79 motor) me and my little sister (she was 3) stuck to the vinyl seats in the heat.BTW, did the same trip in 89 in a Rover 827 Vitesse FB. Some difference...

COR! what a pair of beauties! the 25 and aero carlton look great together among that sea of blandness 8)

My thougts precisely- glad you think so. It has been commented on before, but..... in their day, the Carlton and the 25 were both BIG cars, but they're both dwarfed by what are considered moderately sized cars these days. Just look at whatever that thing parked on the other side of the Carlton is (they all look the same to me these days.) It's bloody huge! :shock: