My Arsestra for sale

Station

I bought this a couple of months ago, about two days after the 405 I bought which I then sold and drove around in since.
It's got the 1.7 Isuzu turbo diesel and I've just chucked in 36 quids (full tank) worth of sunflower oil and it runs gr9.
I've just covered 1,100 mile journey to Paris and back without a hitch.
I've given it a service and I changed the grey interior for a complete black Recaro one from a Sport estate (carpets, panels, everything) on the weekend (2 hours removing and 8 hours putting in!)
I've also changed the thermostat, new fog light, ball joints, top mounts and drop links and it drives just like an astra should (quite dull and predictable lol).
Rear is cavernous with the seats down!
Faults are bonnet and wing has lacquer peel, front bumper has crack, the power steering pipe cracked and sprayed 2 litres across the engine - I've steam cleaned it, but the under bonnet padding is quite damp at the front - you wouldn't notice it! The rear arches are crusty and I put my finger through a bit if the silk in one place!
Tax til 09/14 and MOT 06/14.

Sorry, I was typing it on my phone.

I want 425 for it, if it's not gone by the third week of 2005, I'm going to banger it/scrap it/etc.

Here's the most recent piccy from yesterday, when I ran out of diesel up one of the steepest single track hills in Wales. Did I tell you I hadn't put the new handbrake cable on yet, and it doesn't hold too well on steep hills? Incidentally, bleeding the system after running out of diesel is easy by twisting the knob on the bottom of the filter to let the air out. Admittedly, this can be difficult on a steep hill without a handbrake. Also, don't park it on grass as it will tend to spin the wheels, and you will have to resort to heading down a steep embankment on the other side. The driver's seat may have marks on base where my buttock crack had nearly tore the fabric from the frame from clenching so hard. It also has good clearance as somehow the small embedded rock (pictured to the right of the large rock) ended up in the middle of the car while I was trying to manoeuvre it.

I also reversed twice into the large rock, but it hasn't damaged the bumper (this is not a Mondeo!).

14054650744_5dedfd1056_h.jpg

Here is the interior, the driver's bolster has -no wear- at all!

14048073225_c64f1db04d_h.jpg

It also has a Vauxhall fitted roofbar!

The boot can carry the entire interior over again destined for the tip.

14048525154_25c83ce8fe_h.jpg

You forgot to put an asterisk after "top". I'd love to have been in the design meeting when they decided to make the steelies with integrated Poundland trimz.

Seriously though, that's a rather nice motor, and I definitely WUD if I needed a medium-sized estate. Those Isuzu engines are second only to the XUD.

That's a smart looking motor, Sport steelies look superb and nautilus blue FTW (even though to everyone except Vauxhall its clearly green)

I did the whole swapping the grey LS trim for black Sport trim on my also nautilus blue mk3 hatch, unfortunately I fucked it up and the interior was badly fitted, rattled, vibrated and annoyed me so much I had to get rid, you look like you done a x1000000 better job.