Autoshite Decals - restock *pg 11* £2.50

Jim Bell

Remember the first dealer sticker with the six mile bottom address?

I went past the actual address yesterday and there is a gold MB190 up on axle stands and apparently engineless.

Fitting I thought. :-)

It's a real address? I've had more than one person ask me how they managed to get the BOOBIES phone number.

All the Arnold Clark stickers are applied incorrectly, they should be positioned so the wiper sweeps through the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I can do them. That £7 is probably because it's two colours, they'll print onto white vinyl backing which requires machines which are out of my reach. To do black-on-yellow I'll have to lay up a black sticker onto a yellow rectangle.

The plus side is they'll be 12-year rated outdoor vinyl which won't fade in UV like many multicoloured stickers.

I can give the Arnold Shark one a go too, but TBH I'm shit at graphic design so I prefer nice big images to cut down on the pixel wrangling.

They can be done one at a time but batches of 6/10 are more convenient. It's all about how many you can fit on a sheet of vinyl. Cutting widths of 8", 12" and 15" on my machines.

I've asked Matt, the lad who was doing them before, if he wants to do them. He has vinyl in the right colours (I'd have to order a roll of yellow), and the necessary files (imagine a CNC machine for thin plastic).

Matt's willing to knock up a batch, I'm waiting to hear more.