Autoshite Decals - restock *pg 11* £2.50

Jim Bell

I just put the sticker on to wind Vauxhall owners up. It worked. Job done.

same here.

plus I do beleive that Vauxhall haven't made a decent car since the 1966 Viscount.

Mr Shitpeas, can we have an amended sticker? To clarify the 1966 rule?

A lot of the replies to the Flickr pic work better if you read them in the Spitting Image "John Major" voice.

Some people will never get a joke, clearly if they aren't Autoshiters then they will imagine it's your own personal view. But a personal attack? That's a bit paranoid, it's on a public website.

I went into a supermarket toilet once, there was a massive cock drawn on the back of the door. I never suspected that it had been put there months prior, waiting for me to use the facilities, and that it was referring to me. Until now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back by non-popular demand and in a slightly darker hue, new non-official Autoshite decals.

This time around they are cut-away style, with no white backing, and are available with or without the sweary text below.

Prices are still as per Post 1, and are gr99 value for your monies.

Two unapplied, bottom one is applied;

o3iH6Bb.png

2squid coin for scale. Is not included in sale. Only included in scale.

Y0rnYzm.png

etc;

nTTbpK4.png

Form a disinterested queue immediately!

Very tempting and money will be heading your way soon. Would it be worth doing a poll for the next sticker's tag line as many good options have been offered. My own contribution would be 'Dodging scrapyards since 2006' (or is it earlier than that?)

Good plan. I'm sure everyone would agree on the same slogan and agree to pay a pound to own it in print.

Either that or: arguing.

Will give it a go though.